Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Defining My Focus

Defining the details of what my photography business will offer and the style in which it operates is a little tedious, especially since I'm a detail guy and want to make sure I'm covering all of the bases. With that said, I think it's important first off to define what my core business will be about, and that's going to be newborns and children. Not that I will not make myself available for other opportunities such as couples and events, but I want children photography to be my main focus. Why? Well, I can relate to those parents who want to capture in time their ever-changing kids because I have a 2 month old at home that captures my heart each and every day. Those images are timeless treasures that will be shared with not only friends and family of today, but the sons and daughters of their children tomorrow. It is my hope that I can share in capturing those special moments in time.



blog comments powered by Disqus