Saturday, May 16, 2009

April 4th Photoshoot

Hello again. I know it hasn't seemed like I've been doing much photography based on my lack of postings on the blog, but thankfully this blog has been the only thing I haven't had an opportunity to work with in regards to my photography. And before I begin posting more recent photo samples of work that I've done, I wanted to make sure I posted some photos that I took during our Springtime Photoshoot at Marietta Square. As I has posted before, the photoshoot was a great success with great weather and a wonderful turnout of parents and kids that day. And thankfully I was able to take some great photos that should help improve my portfolio. So kick back, relax and enjoy a few samples of each of the Springtime photo sessions:

Session One:

Session Two:

Session Three:
blog comments powered by Disqus