Monday, April 6, 2009

Thank You!

To those who came out Saturday for the photoshoot, let me just say how much I appreciate you being a part of my first photography sessions. The weather was gorgeous, and even though we had more company on the square than I was expecting I think we had a great day to do these sessions. I'm still proofing and editing most of the photos, but I hope to have those done and ready no later than Wednesday. As promised, I will make your photos available on Snapfish as well as provide a CD with all of the images. My hope is that you'll enjoy my photography and will book more sessions in the future with me. And don't forget about showing off those photos and spreading the word to all of your family and friends about CrashB Photography. Stay tuned for a few samplers of Saturday's shoot...
blog comments powered by Disqus