Monday, March 23, 2009

Abby & Winnie the Pooh

I know this is my photo biz blog, but since I have a 3 month old at home that I take plenty of photos of, I occasionally have to share them with all of you. Not only is it a way for me to show off the cutest baby girl ever :-), but it also gives some of you a chance to see what those casual photo shoots at home may look like. Those posed photos are always cute, but sometimes it's nice to have some more casual images to show off as well.

So this past Saturday night my wife and I were enjoying a wonderful home cooked meal and our daughter, Abigail, was sitting in her bouncy lounger on the dining room table while we ate. I handed Pooh Bear to her so she could have some company and was surprised to see how interactive she was with it. I've seen her sort of hold onto something before, but this time she was biting it and holding it and staring intently at it. Lots of talking to Pooh as well.

blog comments powered by Disqus