Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Springtime Afternoon


The last few weeks have been pretty brutal at my day job. I've just been so overloaded that I've ended up working late into the evenings at the office at least a few times a week. Of course, during that time we've somehow emerged from Winter and are now enjoying the first stages of Spring. There are flowers blooming and birds chirping and that warm air all ready to greet us now.



Some of you may already know, but for those who don't...I will be shooting free Spring/Easter mini-sessions at Marietta Square on April 4th. If you're on the fence or needing more reasons to come out, just take a look at these Spring photos of my daughter. With my wife's help we were able to shoot several photos in just a span of 20 minutes, and this is the amount of time I will be dedicating to each time slot. If you're interested and want to know more, or better yet just need me to sign you up please let me know via email or phone. We still have a few time slots left for that day, so hurry up and take advantage of my free mini-sessions! :-)
blog comments powered by Disqus